Hey Foodie, here we will learn how to make Veg Manchurian Gravy Recipe at home by using simple home ingredients. veg Manchurian gravy is very easy to make and this recipe is very popular
Time: 30 minutes
Serve: 6 people
Ingredients For Veg Manchurian:
- 100 gm cabbage
- Carrot 50 gm
- 50 gm onion
- 50 gm mushroom
- 30 gm chopped coriander
- 30 gm onion spring
- 10 gm ginger
- 10 gm garlic
- 5 ml green chili sauce
- 5 ml soy sauce
- Salt as required
- A pinch of Ajinomoto
- 50 gm flour
- 50 gm corn flour
- And oil as required
How To Make Veg Manchurian With Gravy:
- Firstly take cabbage, onion, mushroom, garlic, ginger and chop them finely, admix some salt in chopped vegetables.
- Then mix flour and corn flour and mix, if required add some water. And make rounds equal.
- Preheat the oil in a deep pan then fry all Manchurian rounds and fry till it gets a little brown.
- Now in a pan add some oil and roast some chopped onion, ginger, and garlic in that adds green chili sauce, soy sauce, Ajinomoto and green chopped coriander to make it thick add some corn flour.
- When it gets boiled add all fried veg Manchurian in it and take them out in a serving bowl then garnish with chopped coriander and onion springs.
Here is our yummy and tasty Veg Manchurian Gravy Recipe Is ready To Serve.