Manchow Chinese soup
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients For Manchow Soup:
- 1 spoon garlic
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 spoon corn flour mix in 1 spoon water
- 1 cup fried noodles
- 1/4 cup onion spring chopped
- 1/4 cup cabbage
- Half spoon black pepper powder
- 2 spoon oil
- 2 spoon green chili
- 2 spoon soya sauce
- 2 spoon vinegar
- 2 spoon red chili sauce
- 3 cup vegetable stock
- 3 spoon garlic
How To Make Manchow Chinese Soup:
- First take a pan and preheat the oil in that add green chili, ginger, garlic and onion springs.
- After 1 minute add cabbage, carrot and bell pepper and fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Now add soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, salt, and cook.
- Then add vegetable stock and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Make the flame low and add corn flour mixture and stir while adding.
- Cook the mixture till it gets thick.
- When it cooks add fried noodles and serve.