This tabbie chicken soup is originated from Turkey. This soup is very special because in this we gonna use half cooked chicken, I hope you will love this tasty soup recipe so let’s learn how you can easily cook this soup recipe.
Read: Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
Ingredients For Tabbie Chicken Soup Recipe:
- 200 gm half cooked chicken
- Half cup uncooked rice
- 2 carrots chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- Chopped onion
- Black pepper powder
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- Chopped cilantro
Read: Gazpacho Soup Recipe
How To Make Tabbie Chicken Soup:
- In a pot, and add chicken pieces and water then simmer it for half an hour.
- After that take out the chicken pieces and leave the broth as it is. In that add chopped carrots, onions, and garlic and mix well.
- Now add chicken pieces and again simmer it for 20-25 minutes.
- After that add a half cup of uncooked rice and again cook for 20 minutes or till vegetables get tender.
Read: Spinach Soup Recipe
Here is our tabbie chicken soup is ready to serve, garnish it with thyme and chopped cilantro and serve. Enjoy!!! Read More Soup Recipes>>>