Stuffed peppers recipe is very easy to make. In this recipe, we need some bell peppers and potatoes for filling. You can serve it with roti/chapati. Se let’s learn how it’s made.
Ingredients For Stuffed Peppers Recipe:
- 6 medium size peppers
- 4 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 spoon coriander powder
- Cumin powder half spoon
- Half T spoon red chili powder
- Turmeric powder
- Half spoon garam masala
- Mango powder
- Oil 4-5 big spoons
- 2 spoon asafoetida
- Salt as per taste
How To Make Stuffed Peppers Recipe:
- First, wash potatoes and boil them, till wash capsicum and remove its stem & seeds.
- Kept the stem aside we need it.
- When potato gets cooked allow them to cool then peel & smash them.
- In a deep pan preheat the oil and roast cumin and asafoetida.
- Now add onions and fry them till it gets little brown then add turmeric powder, coriander powder, mango powder and red chili powder.
- Roast them for 1 minute then add potatoes and salt mix well and cook again for 2-3 minutes.
- After that off the flame and allow it to slight cool.
- Now fill the bell pepper with this mixture and cover it with its stem and lightly press it.
- Do same with all peppers.
- Now in a pan spread oil and place the filled capsicum, cover it and cook on slow flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Then remove the cover & flip them on another side and cook again for 2-3 minutes do this for several times.
- When it gets cooked off the flame and take it out on a serving plate and serve.
Read: Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
Here are our stuffed peppers recipe are ready to serve. serve it with roti/chapati or with rice. Also, Read More Recipes>>>
If you like this recipe then share it and let us know how it was do comment!!