This is a traditional Sri Lankan chicken curry recipe. Here we will learn to make it little spicy, you can serve it with rice or with chapati/roti. I hope you will like this chicken curry, now enjoy your dinner with this Sri Lankan chicken curry. So let’s learn a quick way to cook this spicy recipe.
Ingredients We Need For:
- Chicken pieces 1 kg
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 2 spoon butter
- 4 green chili
- Salt as per taste
- 2 spoon red chili powder
- Coconut paste 2 spoon
- 4 garlic cloves
- Red chilies 4
- Turmeric powder
- 2 spoon cilantro
- Lime juice 2 spoon
Read: Prawns Curry Recipe
How To Make Sri Lankan Chicken Curry:
- First, clean and wash chicken pieces then chop chili and onions.
- In a deep pan melt the butter and add garlic cloves, onion, green chili, red chili, turmeric powder, chopped cilantro and roast for couples of minutes.
- After that add chicken pieces and coconut milk then bring it to boil. You can add water if required.
- When it gets boil slow down the flame and salt and red chili powder mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook it for 20-30 minutes on slow flame.
- When our chicken gets cooked add coconut paste, lime juice and again cook for 5 minutes and stir.
- Here is our traditional Sri Lankan chicken curry recipe is ready, serve it with rice or with chapati/roti.
Read, More Non-Veg Recipes>>>