Spinach pasta, It just takes 25-30 minutes for 4 peoples. To make spinach pasta we need some ingredients as follows.
- 1 and a half cup penne pasta
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1-2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 5-6 long chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon white flour
- 1 and a half cup hot milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- small half teaspoon black pepper powder
- some cheese
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
- some Italian seasoning
- red chili flakes
Method Of Preparation:
- First take little big round pot and boil the water, when water gets boil add 1-2 teaspoon salt and penne pasta, cook for 10-15 minutes then strain the water.
- Now start the white sauce preparation, for that take karahi and heat the butter then add some white flour and cook a for1 minute on slow flame.
- Then add hot milk, when it looks like smooth sauce add some salt and black pepper powder as you require.
- In second karahi heat, olive oil then adds chopped garlic and mushrooms and roast when mushrooms get soften then add chopped spinach and cook add salt if required.
- Now add cooked pasta and white sauce, mix these ingredients on slow flame then mingle the Italian seasoning well, take a taste if salt required add it.
- Take out on a serving plate and adorn with Italian seasoning, cheese, and chili flakes.
- And here is our spinach pasta is ready to serve.