Time: 20 minutes
Read: Spinach Soup Recipe
Ingredients We Need:
- Half cup long thinly chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup chickpeas dipped in water
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon thin chopped green chili
- 1/4 cup white portion of onion chopped
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- salt & black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 spoon lime juice
How To Make Spinach And Chickpea Soup:
- In a deep pan preheat the olive oil, then add garlic, green chili, onion, and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add spinach and chickpeas and cook for 2 minutes on slow flame.
- now add basic vegetable stock, black pepper, oregano and lime juice mix all these ingredients very well and bring to boil.
- When cooked adorn with chopped coriander and serve immediately.