Howdy foodie, today we have a special recipe for you people. We’ll learn to cook spicy Mexican rice recipe in very easy steps, It will taste like you just ordered from the restaurant. This dish will easily prepare in less than 30 minutes and can be served to 3 people, So without wasting any more time let’s start the preparation.
Ingredients For Spicy Mexican Rice Recipe:
- 1 cup boiled kidney beans
- 1 cup boiled rice
- Oil 2 spoons
- Chopped garlic 1 spoon
- Sliced onion chops
- Green, yellow and red bell pepper chopped 1 and a half spoon
- Carrot half spoon square chops
- Half cup boiled corn
- 1 spoon dried herbs mix
- Half cup tomato sauce
- A pinch of black pepper powder
- Few basil leaves
- Red chili flakes small half spoon
- Salt as per taste
How To Make Spice Mexican Rice Recipe:
- Take a deep pan frying pan and preheat the oil, then add garlic and fry until it turns to golden after that add onion and again roast until onion turns to golden in color.
- Now add a mixture of bell peppers, chopped carrot, boiled corn, kidney beans and mix all those ingredients well. This is the second procedure of cooking vegan Mexican rice.
- After that add chili flakes, dried herbs, tomato sauce and a pinch of black pepper powder, Cook all those ingredients for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Now it’s time to add a few basil leaves, half cooked rice, and salt as per taste.
- Mix well and cook for a while, Now here is our authentic spicy Mexican rice recipe is ready to serve.
Here is our yummy and delicious Mexican rice and beans recipe is ready, Serve to your loved one and get admired and I am pretty sure they will praise your cooking. Learn to cook more delicious recipe here>>>