Here the tasty recipe of mushrooms with green peas, you can make this ‘Spicy Matar Mushroom Recipe’ at any occasion. I hope you will love this recipe so let’s see how to cook.
Ingredients For Spicy Matar Mushroom Recipe:
- 100 gm washed and chopped mushrooms
- Green peas 100 gm
- 1 chopped green chili
- Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
- Mustard seeds 1 spoon
- 2 spoons olive oil
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 spoon garam masala
- Chopped cilantro 1 spoon
- Half spoon fennel
Read: Mushroom Sandwich Recipe
How To Make Spicy Matar Mushroom Recipe Step By Step:
- First, in a pan preheat the oil then fry fennel and mustard seeds after that add ginger garlic paste and chili powder mix well and cook for a while.
- Now add salt and tomato and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, after that add peas and mushrooms, garam masala mix well and cover it.
- Cook it for 6 to 8 minutes, stir in between.
- You can add onion if you desired.
Here is our Spicy Matar Mushroom Recipe is ready to serve to sprinkle some chopped cilantro on above the mushrooms and serve hot. Also, learn to cook more easy and tasty recipe in very easy manner>>>