Hey, Foodie learn how to make Egg Curry Recipe South Indian style step by step with us. This recipe is very easy to make you can cook it for 10-15 minutes. This yummy egg curry for rice you can also eat this with roti/chapati.
There are several ways to cook curry recipe but egg curry is favorite at home. This recipe very popular in India especially in south India.
You can roast the eggs before adding to a mixture this seems tastier and you will love it.
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Serve: 2 people
Ingredients For Spicy Egg Curry:
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 red chili powder
- 2 spoon coriander powder
- 1 spoon cumin powder
- Garam masala 1 spoon
- 2 onion
- 2 spoon gram flour
- 1 tomato
- 1 spoon chopped cilantro
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 4 spoon oil
- And salt as required
How To Make Egg Curry Recipe South Indian:
- Diced the onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Chop eggs from three sides.
- Now take a bowl in that add cumin powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala the add some water and make a paste.
- Now preheat the oil in pan and roast diced onion till they convert into dark brown color.
- After that add gram flour and roast again and convert it into light brown color.
- Add the paste of masala we have made in a bowl, cook for couples of minutes then add tomato and chopped cilantro and cook till it releases the oil.
- Add 1 cup of water and add eggs. sprinkle salt as you required and bring it to a boil.
- Cook till our curry gets little thick; take it out in serving plate and sprinkle some chopped coriander on above.
- Serve hot Bon Appetit!!!
- If you want to eat this curry with rice you can add 2 cups of water instead of 1 cup.
- You can also add cashew nuts with red chili powder.