Here is the another recipe for your snacks The Paneer Pakora Recipe.😋 There are several recipes for cottage cheese but this will be the simplest and easiest recipe for you. With these following methods, you can easily cook this spicy paneer pakora recipe. So let’s cook this Spicy and crunchy paneer pakora.
Ingredients For Paneer Pakora Recipe:
- Grated cheese 400 gm
- Gram Flour 200 gm
- 2 spoons chaat masala
- 1 spoon red chilli powder
- Half spoon coriander powder
- Oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped cilantro for garnishing
How To Make Paneer Pakora Recipe:
- To make paneer pakora first of all in a pot take gram flour then add a spoon of red chilli powder, coriander powder, 1 spoon of oil, salt and water then mix well and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Chop paneer into pieces as you like then make the thin cut on paneer pieces in that fill a pinch of chat masala, do same with all the paneer pieces.
- Now preheat the oil in deep pan and remix the gram flour mixture again.
- When oil gets hot, deep the paneer pieces in gram flour mixture and then put then in a pan.
- Fry it on medium flame, fry these pieces from all sides until it gets brown in colour.
- Take them out on kitchen paper to soak excess oil.
Here is our paneer pakora is ready to serve, garnish it with chopped cilantro and serve. Enjoy your Stuffed Paneer Pakora Recipe. Also, Learn To Cook More Tasty And Easy Recipes>>>