A yummy peppery southwestern turkey soup recipe is here. In this recipe, we gonna learn easy and simplest way to cook turkey soup. This is a special soup recipe because we gonna serve it as cold. With it, you can also add your favorite veggies which you want so let’s learn this tasty soup recipe.
Ingredients For Southwestern Sturkey Soup:
- Turkey broth as per servings
- Medium size chopped onion
- 1 turkey carcass
- 2 bunch of chopped celery
- Black pepper powder
- Other veggies which you want in soup
- Corn flour
How To Make Southwestern Turkey Soup:
- First, in a large pot add onion, celery, turkey carcass, and other seasonings. If required add water and corn flour too.
- The second step is very simple just bring the mixture to boil. When it gets boil reduce the flame and cover it.
- Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- After that remove bones and strain out the remain vegetables & meat.
- Now set it aside. Let the bones get cool after that choose your piece and serve it in a bowl with soup mixture.
- Here is our turkey broth soup is ready to garnish it with chopped cilantro.
Note: You can add water and corn flour to make mixture thicker.