During the winter season, we should eat those foods which are hot from inside so that we can keep our body warm. Here we gonna make a chicken soup recipe with cooker. Chicken soup is very beneficial for our health as well so let’s learn the recipe.
Ingredients For Chicken Soup:
- 200 gm boneless chicken
- 1 egg
- Some chopped carrots
- Chopped tomatoes
- Garlic garlic paste
- Vinegar 1 spoon
- Half spoon black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- Chilli sauce
- steamed corn seeds
- Read: Veg Manchow Chinese Soup
How To Make Chicken Soup:
- In a pressure cooker add chicken, water, black pepper powder, and ginger garlic paste then cook it on a medium flame for 20-25 minutes.
- When the chicken gets cooked take out water and chicken separately.
- Now in a chicken water that we have separate in that add corn flour, chopped carrot, and tomatoes and mix well.
- Again place the pressure cooker on flame then add chicken water, chicken pieces, carrots tomatoes and cook again.
- Add egg & mix it well and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- When the mixture gets thicker add vinegar and chili sauce then cover it and cook more 5-7 minutes.
- Off the flame here is our slow cooker chicken soup is ready to serve.
- Take it out in a serving bowl garnish it with steamed corn seeds and sprinkle some chopped cilantro.