Ingredients For Sapodilla Ice-cream:
- 2 cup pieces of sapodilla
- 4-5 spoon sugar powder
- 1 spoon corn flour
- 1-liter milk
- 1 spoon gelatin
- a half cup of fresh cream
How To Make Sapodilla Ice-cream:
- Take out 1/4 milk and kept it aside and remain milk boil in a nonstick pan and on the slow flame boil for 10-15 minutes and let it cool.
- In a milk add corn flour and mix it well,
- Now place corn flour milk mixture on the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a water add gelatine and bring to boil.
- And place it in the fridge for 3 hrs.
- Take a bowl in that add sugar and cream and mix it well.
- now take out the milk mixture from refrigerator and grind it.
- Add cream mixture to it with sapodilla pieces.
- Add the mixture into a container and place it in the fridge.
- Here is our Sapodilla Icecream is ready, Serve Enjoy!!