This red color soup is very profitable for diabetic patients. This soup holds many nutrients like vitamin A, folic acid etc. You can start your food meal with this yummy soup, so let’s learn this capsicum soup recipe with oats.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients For Capsicum Soup Recipe:
- 6-7 spoon cooking rolled oats
- 2-3 capsicum
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 spoon red chili flakes
- 2 bay leafs
- Chopped tomatoes 2 cups
- Black pepper powder
- Chopped Cilantro
How To Make Capsicum Soup:
- Insert a fork in a capsicum and directly roast it on an open flame. roast it from all sides till it gets the brown or black color.
- Allow it to cool then wash it off, remove its stem and seeds then chop it and kept it aside
- In a deep non-stick pan add 2 and a half cup of water then add tomatoes, garlic, bay leaf then cook it on a medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- If it gets cooked remove bay leaf and allow it to cool.
- Now mix tomatoes, capsicum and grind.
- After that add this mixture to the non-stick pan and cook on medium flame by adding salt, black pepper, half cup of water, red chili flakes. Stir in between.
- Add roasted oats and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Here is our roasted capsicum soup is ready. Take it out in a serving bowl sprinkle some chopped cilantro & serve. Enjoy!!!
Read: Oatmeal Soup Recipe
Also, read more soup recipes >>>