Here we will learn to cook a recipe cheese stuffed vegetable cutlets, I hope you will like it so let’s learn the recipe.
Ingredients For Cheese Stuffed Vegetable Cutlet:
- 250 gm grated cheese
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- 20 gm finely chopped cabbage
- 1 spoon chopped cilantro
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 200 ml barbecue sauce
Ingredients For Garnishing:
- 50 gm cabbage
- French beans 25 gm
- 25 gm broccoli
- Baby corn 50 gm
- few green peas
- 20 gm mushrooms
- 20 gm sprouts
Recipe Cheese Stuffed Vegetable Cutlets:
- Leave bread crumbs and mix all ingredients and make cutlets.
- Then roll the cutlets in breadcrumbs.
- Preheat the oil in a deep pan for frying, fry cutlets until they get golden brown.
- Take them out and in a serving plate set cabbage leaves then set all chopped vegetables and garnish them.
- Add barbecue sauce on above the cutlet and serve immediately.
Here is our Recipe Cheese Stuffed Vegetable Cutlets is ready to enjoy your cutlets, also read more tasty and easy recipes>>>