Hello Dear Readers, Today We Gonna See How To Make Punjabi Mutton Curry In A Very Easy Way, So Here We Start…
To Make Punjabi Mutton Curry We Need Some Ingredients Are As Follows,
Ingredients For Punjabi Mutton Curry:
- 1 Kg medium pieces of mutton,
- 8 Tablespoon Ghee,
- 7 Tablespoon refined oil,
- 4 thin chopped onions,
- 10 cloves of garlic,
- 2 Inch ginger paste,
- Juice of 4 tomatoes,
- Salt for taste,
- 1 tablespoon cumin,
- 8-10 black pepper,
- Pieces of 3 cinnamon,
- 3 big cardamom,
- 5 cloves,
- 2 cardamom,
- 1 bay leaf,
- 1 tablespoon red spice,
- Half Teaspoon turmeric,
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander,
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder.
Method Of Preparation Of Punjabi Mutton Curry:
- First take 1 pot in that add oil and ghee then roast onion in that till it changes color, in that add cumin, black pepper, big cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, cardamom roast them together till a good smell comes.
- Then in that add mutton and roast it very well, then add salt to your taste.
- Then in that tomato juice, turmeric, chili powder, ginger garlic paste and garam masala then transfer it to a pressure cooker and cook it for 4 whistles.
- After pressure turns off decorate it with coriander and other ingredients and enjoy your food.
Thank you for reading If you like our post then mention in a comment also like our Facebook Page for more updates.