Welcome, To Millionvisitars, Let’s See How To Make Ginger Prawns.
Ingredients For Ginger Prawns Recipe:
- 250 gm prawns
- 3 Tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ajinomoto
- 1 pinches red or orange color
- 2 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 Green chilly
- 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 Teaspoon red chili powder
- 100 gm ginger
- 50 gm garlic
- 200 gm onion
Method Of Preparation:
- Clean prawns neatly first.
- Take ginger-garlic, green chilly and onion grind them and make a paste.
- Now, take a nonstick pan and preheat the oil, in that add ginger-garlic, green chilly and onion paste and cook it very well. Now add red/orange color, soy sauce, salt, turmeric, red chili powder and Ajinomoto mix all these ingredients.
- Now add prawns and cook, after cooking add chopped coriander in that and cook for 2 minutes, Here your ginger prawns are ready to eat.