A delicious Pasta Fagioli Soup recipe is here learn how to make Pasta Fagioli Soup at home.
Time: 30-40 min
- 3 spoon olive oil
- 3 chopped ribs celery
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 spoon dry oregano
- 4 cups divided chicken stock
- 1 small spoon dry basil
- 3 finely chopped fresh rosemary
- red pepper flakes
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans with liquid
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow pasta
How To Make Pasta Fagioli Soup:
- Take a heavy bottom pan and in that preheat the olive oil on medium flame.
- Then add celery and onion and mix this ingredient till tender, but not mushy then add garlic and cook it for 40-50 sec.
- Now add 2 and a half cup of chicken broth in a pot, season it with oregano, basil, rosemary and chili flakes, If you wish to sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add chopped tomato in a pot and simmer it for 15-20 minutes, Now add uncooked pasta and cook it until tender for 10 minutes.
- Final step adds beans in remain liquid to the pot and heats it, take it out in a bowl and garnish it with fresh pesto if you like.
- Serve it with grated cheese or with brown bread. Enjoy!!