Hello, dear readers welcome to our page. To make mutton handi we need some ingredients are as follows,
Ingredients For Palak Mutton:
- 2 A good pair of spinach ( washed and chopped)
- A half pair of fenugreek ( washed and chopped)
- 4 Inch fresh ginger chopped
- 16 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 green chilly chopped
- 2 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 & half teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornflour ( half cup mix in water)
- mutton 1 kg, well washed and medium pieces
- A half cup of yogurt
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- And half tablespoon garam masala powder,
Method To Make Palak Mutton:
- In half cup of yogurt Add ginger or garlic paste and apply on mutton And kept it aside for 2 hrs. to marinate.
- In a pressure cooker cook it up to 2 whistles.
- One side it cooks, take spinach, fenugreek, ginger, garlic, green chilly, onion, coriander, cornflour, and salt mix them in the grinder and make a paste like a puree.
- Then in a pot take oil, ghee heats them then add paste of spinach and fenugreek and boil them then add mutton and some sugar with half cup water and again boil it.
- Taste the recipe if is cooked then add some salt and chili as you required and take it down.
- Decorate it with a fresh cream And serve it to your dear one.
Thank you for reading If you like our post then mention in a comment also like our Facebook Page for more updates.