Oi Sobagi is a Korean stuffed cucumber recipe, this stuffed cucumber is very healthy and low in fat. For a healthy body, we should eat an only healthy diet for that here we brought to you an Oi Sobagi Korean Cucumber Kimchi Recipe so let’s learn this unique recipe in an easy way.
Ingredients For Oi Sobagi Korean Cucumber Kimchi Recipe:
- 8-10 cucumber medium size
- 4-5 spoon cucumber
- Half cup chopped chives
- Ginger garlic thin chopped
- Half cup scallion chopped
- 4-5 spoon red chili powder
- 2-3 spoon sugar (optional)
- Carrot finely chopped
- Onion chopped
How To Make Oi Sobagi Korean Cucumber Kimchi Recipe:
- Wash and clean the cucumbers then chop it into four pieces from one side, then rub the salt on cucumber then leave it for 10 to 15 minutes wash them off and allow it to dry for few minutes.
- In a bowl combine all chopped vegetables like scallion, ginger garlic, chives, onion, carrot chili powder salt, sugar,
- Fill the cucumber with these mixed ingredients cover it and leave it for overnight in a bowl with some salt water.
- Store it in a jar so that you can serve it at any time as a side dish.
Here is our Korean cucumber kimchi is ready, Enjoy!!! Read more easy and tasty recipes>>>