Ingredients For Oatmeal Soup:
- 1 cup oat
- Half chopped onion
- 1 green chili
- 1 garlic
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup oil
- Chopped coriander for garnishing
- Salt as per taste
How To Make Oatmeal Soup:
- Take a pan and preheat the oil and add onion, green chili, garlic, and fry for 1 minutes.
- Then add oats and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water and salt as required.
- When oats get soften then add milk with chili.
- Bring the mixture to boil, when cooked garnish with cilantro.