A simple and easiest vanilla cupcake recipe is here. We will learn to make cupcakes at home so let’s begin.
Ingredients We Need:
- 1 full cup maida flour
- Half cup club soda (carbonated water)
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 3 spoon butter
- 4 spoon sugar powder
- 1 spoon vanilla essence
- Half cup condensed milk
- Some cherries
- A cup of salt (optional)
How To Make Eggless Vanilla Cupcake Recipe:
- First, If you don’t have an oven then you can use a pressure cooker for baking. Add salt and water in a pressure cooker then place it on the flame to boil or if you have an oven then leave this step.
- Now in a bowl add butter and sugar then mix it well then add vanilla essence and condensed milk and mix well again.
- In another bowl add baking soda and maida flour and mix.
- Gently add maida mixture in buttermilk mixture and stir then add club soda and mix again.
- Now in the cups pour the mixture and on above add some cherries.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the cupcakes for 30 minutes.
- For the pressure cooker users follow step 1 then add the cupcakes in the tray and place it in the cooker and cook for 30 minutes without whistles.
- Here are our vanilla cupcakes are ready to serve.