Welcome To Millionvisitars, Today We Are Going To See How To Make Matar Mushroom Masala Recipe.
Ingredients For Matar Mushroom Masala:
- 1-1/2 cup Matar (peas)
- 200-250 gm mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 4 tomato
- 1 Tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 Tea Turmeric Powder
- 1 Teaspoon garam masala
- Half cup cashew paste (Kaju)
- 4 Cardamom
- 1 small piece of cinnamon
- Ginger- garlic 2 tablespoon
- 4 Tablespoon oil
- Salt for taste
Method Of Preparation:
- First wash mushrooms very well and chopped them into medium pieces, In a karahi heat the oil in that add cardamom, cinnamon, and chopped onion and cook.
- Now add ginger-garlic and cook after that a
- Now Your Matar mushroom masala is ready to eat for lunch/dinner. Serve it with Roti/paratha
- add tomato and red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cashew paste and 1 cup water mix all these all ingredients and cook for a while, Now add mushrooms and peas (matter). and cook for 7-8 minutes on slow flame.
Thank you for reading If you like our post then mention in a comment also like our Facebook Page for more updates And Keep Visiting.