A complete mouth-filling sweet recipe is here for you. Here we will learn how to make rasmalai milk with rice which is very simple to make.
Rasmalai is an Indian sweet dish. The name of this sweet dish comes from two Hindi words Ras means “juice” and Malai means “cream.” Habitually, this dish gives better taste when it was served at cold temperature.
Have you ever tried “Rice Rasmalai”? No! so let’s learn how to make ras malai milk recipe step by step.
Ingredients We Need For Rice Rasmalai:
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1-liter milk
- 50 gm sugar
- 1 spoon custard powder
How To Make Rasmalai Milk:
- To make rice ras malai first grind the rice then place the deep pot on flame and add milk and bring it to boil.
- Our milk is boiling till in a bowl take some water and add custard powder and boil for 5 minutes then add sugar and cook.
- When milk gets thicker make balls of rice and add in milk. mix very gently.
- When milk gets thicker off the flame and brings it to room temperature.
- After that place it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hour.
- Take it out from the refrigerator and embellish with almond, pistachio and with saffron.
Here is our Rice Rasmalai is ready with milk cream to enjoy your sweet dish Also read more sweet dishes>>>