A great healthy soup for pumpkin lovers. Here we will learn to make squash soup which is low in calorie. This soup is very healthy especially in winter season we all need to take this soup 2-3 times in a week to get fit.
This soup is very smooth in taste.
So let’s see how to make squash soup homemade recipe. This soup is very beneficial for those who are on the diet to lose weight.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients We Need:
- 3 cups pumpkin chopped in cubes
- 2 spoon low-fat butter
- Onion 2 spoon chopped
- Black pepper powder half spoon
- 4 cups of water
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 spoon dried oregano
How To Make Low-Calorie Squash Soup:
- Firstly in a non-stick pan melt the butter and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add chopped cubes of squash and fry it with onions for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add 4 cups of water, black pepper powder, and salt stirs the mixture cover the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes stir in between.
- When cooked take it out from flame and allow it to cool at room temperature then grind it till it gets smooth.
- After that again place that mixture in the pan add dried oregano and low-fat milk and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Here is our squash soup is ready to serve.
- Take it out in serving dish garnish with pumpkin seed and sprinkle some chopped coriander on above and serve.
Read: Gazpacho Soup Recipe