Make this delicious lentil soup at home. Lentils hold a quite amount of calories. You will get many colors in lentils you can choose which one you want red, green, yellow or other.
So let’s get started…
Ingredients For Lentil Soup:
- 2 spoon sliced garlic
- Half cup lentils washed and sieved
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- Oil 2-3 spoons
- Half cup thinly sliced onions
- Half spoon red chili powder
- Lime juice 1-2 spoon
- Chopped cilantro
How To Make Lentil Soup:
- In pressure cooker preheat the oil add sliced garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- After that add onions and fry them too for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes, red chili powder & stir well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lentils, salt and 2 cups of water, cover it and cook till 3 whistles.
- When it gets cooked allow it to get little cool. Then grind it & make it smooth like a puree.
- Place it on a non-stick pan and cook for few minutes if require add water and stir while cooking.
- Here is our lentil soup is ready to serve.
- Sprinkle some steamed lentils, lime juice, and chopped coriander and serve.
If you like this soup recipe then share your thoughts and learn more soup recipes>>>