Preparation Time: 20 min
Ingredients For Lemon Jelly:
- 1-liter water
- 100 gm gelatin
- 250 gm sugar
- 1 lime juice
- 4-5 drops of lemon color
- Lemon essence
- 1 medium size bowl
- Square fresh chopped fruits like apple, banana, papaya etc
For Garnishing: cherry and chocolate flakes
How To Make Lemon Jelly:
- Boil water and add sugar and gelatin and mingle.
- Now add lime juice, lemon color 5ml, lemon essence, and chopped fruits and mix.
- In a molder add the mixture and place it in a fridge to set overnight.
- Garnish with cherry and chocolate flakes Serve to Enjoy!!