Korean Sweet Potato Chap Chae Noodle is very popular in Korea this noodles made with sweet potato noodles. This dish has various names as follows Japchae, jab Chae, chap chae and chop chae. This noodles made with fried vegetables and you can also add fried chicken if you want. So let’s learn this recipe. You can use normal noodles if you won’t get this noodles.
Ingredients We Need:
- Sesame oil 2 spoon
- 2 spoon soy sauce
- 1 chopped carrot
- Green onions chopped
- Cabbage sliced
- Bamboo shoots half cup chopped & drain
- 2 spoon sesame
- Spinach chopped 1 full cup
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- Noodles soak in hot water
- 2 spoon vegetable oil
- 2 spoon chopped cilantro
- Sugar 2 spoon
- Salt as per taste
- A pinch of black pepper
- Boneless chicken pieces
How To Make Korean Sweet Potato Chap Chae Noodle:
- First, take a bowl in that add sesame oil, soy sauce, onions, sugar, pepper, sesame seeds and chicken pieces mix all these ingredients very well and leave to marinate for 25-30 minutes.
- In a medium size, pan preheats the oil and add marinated chicken and cook for a while till it gets a little brown.
- After that add chopped carrots, spinach, and cabbage cook 1-2 minutes.
- Now add 1 spoon sugar, 1 spoon soy sauce, salt, pepper and cook all these ingredients for 2-3 minutes.
- Here are our Korean Japchae noodles are ready to serve, sprinkle some chopped cilantro and sesame on above. Enjoy!!!
Share this recipe and also mention your thoughts in comment box, Also read more recipes>>>