Learn To Make Ladoo Recipe (Cashew Almond Balls)
- 150 gm cashew
- 100 gm almond
- 200 gm sugar
- Some saffron
- Water 2-3 cups to make syrup
How to Make Cashew Almond Balls:
- Firstly grind cashew nuts and almond differently,
- Till add sugar in water and make a syrup then take it out from the flame.
- Remain some grind cashew and aside.
- Now in syrup add grind cashew and almond with saffron, mix all these ingredients very well.
- Now make balls with your hands and add a broken cashew or almond on above the balls. Enjoy!!