If your HB (hemoglobin) is low then you need to eat those foods which are rich in iron. Here we will learn to make a recipe which will help you to increase your blood level in just one week.
To fill the deficiency of blood then there is no better food than beetroot. This recipe is very easy to make and quickly prepared let’s see how to increase your blood level in just 1 week.
Ingredients We Need:
- 2 Spoon grated beetroot
- 75 gm yogurt
- Salt as per your taste
- Half spoon cumin powder
- Half spoon red chili powder
- 2 spoon oil
- 1 T spoon mustard seeds
- 1 boiled egg
- Read: Surprising Health benefits Of Drinking Lukewarm Water
How To Increase Your Blood Level Method:
- First, mix yogurt well.
- Then add grated beetroot and add all spices and ingredients.
- Now In a little deep pan preheat the oil and add mustard seeds roast for a while.
- Now add yogurt mixture and cook couples of minutes.
- Take it out in a serving bowl then chop a boiled egg into two pieces then add in our blood booster.
I hope you will like this recipe if it work for you then let us know in comment box also read more about health>>>