So before we get started how we can Improve Liver Health Naturally, First we have got to know what is liver? How does it work? It’s a function! and how we can make your liver healthy again.
Like other parts of body liver also plays an important role in the body. The liver has abilities to detoxifies (helps to remove toxic components from the body) also secretes the bile which is very necessary for the digestion.
Improve Liver Health Naturally Functions of the liver
- The liver secretes the bile which is very important for the digestion and for the absorption of fats.
- It helps in the formation of urea, which is our urine.
- The liver helps to maintain our regular body temperature.
- It helps the body for storage of vitamins like A, D, K, E, and B12.
- The liver performs detoxification process, which is very important for the body throughout harmful toxins from the body.
These are a few important functions of the liver. Majorly we used to hear that someone’s liver got damage because of addiction to alcohol.
Alcohol is the main key to ruin your healthy liver, and another one is Hepatitis B. which is caused because of the hepatitis B virus.
It does not mean that people who do not consume alcohol they will never suffer from liver diseases.
List Of Liver Diseases:
- Hepatitis A: This disease caused because of hepatitis A virus, which spreads through the contaminated foods and through the water. People can feel the loss of hunger, fever, nausea.
- Hepatitis B: This disease too caused because of hepatitis B virus, which can be prevented by vaccination. Symptoms of this disease can’t be easily detectable, but people can feel pain in the abdomen and can observe the dark coloration of urine.
- Hepatitis C: In this condition, the hepatitis C virus spreads through the usages of contaminated products such as needles, blood. This virus shows symptoms like swelling of the liver.
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: People who don’t drink alcohol or do not consume alcohol can suffer from this condition. Generally, people who are obese, have high cholesterol or having type 2 diabetes may suffer from this condition.
- Alcoholic Hepatitis: People who are consuming alcohol for a long time can have inflammation in the liver. Somehow their white eyes turn to yellowish.
- Cirrhosis Of The Liver:
In this stage, there is scarring on the liver, this cirrhosis can take up to several years to cure, Or this may be with you for a lifetime, with the help of treatment we can control it from further damages.
Liver Healthy Foods:
- Green leafy vegetables: Eating healthy always beneficial for health. Leafy veggies help to fulfill all the needs of our body.
- Apple: Ever heard that “An apple in a day keeps the doctor away.”
- Carrot: Carrots are high in nutrients and also defined as healthy food. It contains an antioxidant which helps the liver to remove all the toxins from the body.
- Nuts: Nuts include peanuts, cashew, walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts, coconut, raisins, pistachio, etc. These nuts are highly riched in antioxidants, which are very beneficial for the healthy liver and heart.
Non-alcoholic people who are having nuts in their diet have seen an improvement in their liver health. So it would be a better choice to eat nuts rather than having costly medicines.
- Fish: fish mainly contains omega-3 fatty acids which help the liver to get rid of inflammation. But always remember the excess intake of these omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can lead a liver disease.
These foods can help you to improve liver health naturally.
Follow These Tips To Maintain Liver Health:
- Avoid consumption of alcohol, that doesn’t mean that you have to leave alcohol forever. Always know your limitations of drinking alcohol. Too much alcohol can lead to inflammation in the liver or liver cancer.
- Eating healthy will help you to promote your liver to function normally.
- After alcohol, you must quit smoking, It’s clearly mentioned on the pocket of the cigarette that SMOKING IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH. This can lead the liver cancer.
- While taking an injection to make sure the needles are not previously used. These can be infected from the Hepatitis B virus.
- Be a health-conscious person, gain healthy weight. Being an obese person can promote non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Avoid intake of sugar product, excess salt, fried foods, cokes, etc.
- Exercise daily or at least run for 1 to 2 km in a day, because running will help you to regulate your whole body.
Somehow, if you have pain in the abdomen continuously or in the upper right stomach then it may be a sigh of liver inflammation. Better you consult a doctor and remember these mentioned points are to prevent the liver from various diseases. Don’t be your doctor yourself.