Hey, here we are going to make tandoori chicken in the oven. Chicken tandoori is a dish originated from Indian and very popular Asian countries you can easily eat this with any dish.
There are several methods are available to cook but here we will learn to make this chicken in the oven so let’s see.
Ingredients We Need To Make Chicken Tandoori:
- 4-5 chicken leg pieces
- 100 gm yogurt
- 2 spoon ginger garlic paste
- Red chili powder 2 spoon
- 2 spoon cumin and coriander powder
- 1 spoon tandoori masala
- 2 spoon powder of black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom.
- 1 spoon lime juice
- 2 spoon oil
- 2 spoon salt/ as you required
Read: Chicken Roast Recipe
How To Make Tandoori Chicken:
- First, we need to make marinade to marinate the chicken. For that take a bowl in that add curd and all masala powder and mix them very well.
- In a grinder add some water then add cumin and coriander make a paste the add ginger garlic paste and blend again.
- Now add all blender mixture into yogurt mixture. on above add salt add lime juice and mix again.
- Make the cuts on chicken leg pieces because our marinade mixture should go inside the pieces.
- Apply the marinade mixture to the chicken pieces from all sides and place it in the refrigerator overnight to marinate.
- To bake chicken pieces preheat the oven to 350 degrees, then with the help of brush apply oil on the chicken leg pieces.
- Place them on a grilled bake for 15-20 minutes then rotate and again cook for 10 minutes.
- if you want your chicken tandoori crispy then bake 5 minutes extra.
- Here is our tandoori chicken is ready to serve, garnish it with lemon slices and sprinkle some chopped cilantro.
You can have your chicken tandoori however you like if you like this recipe or you have made this then let us know in the comment box.