Have you ever try to make pink tea which is very popular in Kashmir region located in India. This tea is not only for popular its taste but also popular for its color. Here we will learn how to make Kashmiri tea also known as a pick tea.
We will use some ingredients which are very beneficial for our health means we will make the healthiest tea in the world.
Preparation Tome: 10-15 minutes
Ingredients We Need To Make Pink Tea:
- 2 spoon Kashmiri tea leaves
- 2 cups of milk
- Sugar or honey
- 2 cups water
- 1 spoon almond powder
- 2 spoon pistachio
- Half teaspoon salt
Read: Mango Ice Tea Recipe
How to Make Kashmiri Tea/ Pink Tea Recipe:
- To make Kashmiri pink tea in a cup of water add tea leaves and bring it to boil. or on slow flame cook for 10 minutes.
- Then in a teapot add a cup of water and mix it with the help od spoon.
- After 2 minutes in that adding milk, salt, almond powder and pistachio.
- Cook for 10 minutes on slow flame if the pink color doesn’t appear you can add pink food color.
- Then add saffron in that cover it and leave it for 2 minutes.
Here is our good morning tea is ready with many health solving qualities.