Here is the north American chicken burger recipe here we will learn how to make chicken burger like Mcdonalds at home. We will try to make it as simple as possible so let’s begin. 😛
Read: Chicken Cheese Balls
Ingredients For Ground Chicken Burger:
- 500 gm minced chicken
- 4 to 5 cheese cubes/ slices
- 4 burger buns
- 3 spoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 spoon chopped garlic
- Half spoon black pepper powder
- 6 to 8 thyme springs
- 2 spoons mustard paste
- Half cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tomato slices
- Onion rings
- 8 to 10 iceberg lettuce leaves
How To Make Chicken Burger Like Mcdonalds:
- In a bowl add minced chicken, egg, black pepper, salt, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme mix all these ingredients well and leave it to set aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that divide, the minced chicken into 4 parts then stuff each portion with cheese and give a shape like a disk.
- Now preheat the oil in a pan and fry all that chicken disks from both sides till it gets golden brown color.
- Remove that chicken disks and lightly fry the buns from both sides.
- In another bowl take mustard paste, mayonnaise, and black pepper powder mixes well and set aside.
- Heat the 1 to 2 spoon of oil in a non-stick pan and fry onion rings till it gets a little brown in color.
- On the base portion of the bun apply mayonnaise mixture and put 2-3 leaves of iceberg lettuce, then put onion rings, sprinkle some salt then place the tomato slices after that add fried chicken disk.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder and again put some iceberg leaves and assemble the burger.
Now we have learned “how to make chicken burger like mcdonalds”, garnish it however you like then serve and enjoy your ground chicken burger. Learn to cook more tasty and easy recipes with millionvisitars>>>