Ohn no Khao Swe is a Burmese dish which is made by using noodles and chicken, we gonna also use chicken broth and coconut milk. Trying to make different dishes from different countries makes life more joyful, So let’s learn How To Make Burmese Kaukswe Recipe.
Ingredients For Burmese Kaukswe:
- Boneless chicken pieces 700 gm
- Three spoon turmeric powder
- 2 thin chopped onions
- Half cup coconut milk
- 3 to 4 chopped garlic cloves
- Half inch stick of cinnamon & ginger
- 1 spoon coriander powder
- cumin powder 1 spoon
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 cups chicken stock/ broth
- 1 spoon red chili pepper
- 300 gm noodles
- Salt as per taste
- 2 spoon gram flour
- 2 or 3 boiled eggs
- Scallion 3 finely chopped
- Few lemon slices
- 2 spoon chopped cilantro
- 1 spoon chili flakes
- 8 to 10 fried garlic cloves
How To Make Burmese Kaukswe Recipe:
- First, preheat the oil in a non-stick pan add half spoon turmeric powder and chopped onions, fry until it gets golden and softens. Then add crushed garlic and saute for a while.
- After that add 1 bay leaf and cinnamon bark and saute again.
- Now add boneless chicken pieces, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix all these ingredients very well.
- Add salt and chicken stock, bring this mixture to boil, cook until our chicken gets perfectly cooked.
- Till boil the noodles and drain the water.
- In a gram flour add sufficient amount of water and pour it in a chicken.
- Cook till our gravy gets thicker after that add coconut milk mixes well and cook for a while.
- Off the flame here is our Burmese Kaukswe is ready.
- Now pour the gravy on noodles in each serving bowl with boiled chopped eggs and serve.
Now we have learned How To Make Burmese Kaukswe Recipe, try to make this recipe at home and share your thoughts in the comment box. Also, learn to cook more easy and tasty recipes>>>