In Ayurveda garlic plays an important role, It helps to keep our body warm. So we can increase the consumption of garlic in the winter season. So here we will learn Garlic Pickle Recipe.
This pickle is very tasty and easy to make, this will also keep you away from many diseases. So let us learn this recipe.
Ingredients We Need For:
- 1 and a half cup garlic cloves
- 2 spoons fenugreek seeds
- Chili powder 1 spoon
- Turmeric powder 1 spoon
- Vinegar 2 spoon
- Mustard seeds 1 spoon
- 2 spoon cumin powder
- Asafoetida 1/4 spoon
- 2 spoon fennel
- Mustard oil half cup
How To Make Garlic Pickle Recipe:
- To make garlic pickle first peel out the garlic then roast fenugreek seeds and grind it.
- Preheat the oil and allow it to cool.
- Now in a deep pan bring water to boil, when it gets boil add garlic cloves on a sieve and cover it let it cook on steam.
- After 5-7 minutes later off the flame.
- Take out garlic cloves and place in on a cotton cloth and allow it to dry for 3-4 hrs.
- Now place all garlic cloves in a jar, then in the jar add fenugreek powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, fennel, asafoetida, salt, and vinegar mix these ingredient well.
- Now add oil and mix well again then place the jar under sun rays for 2-3 days.
- Stir the pickle between a gap of 1 day.
- Here is our garlic pickle recipe is ready. You can use this pickle for 2-3 months.
- To use this pickle for more long time place it in refrigerator and use.
Also, Read More Recipes>>>