Who doesn’t like an ice cream, especially in summer season, Here we brought to you an amazingly tasty and delicious recipe Of Rocky Road Ice Cream. With these simple tips and with ingredients you can easily able to make this yummy ice cream so let’s see how to make Homemade Rocky Road Ice Cream.
To Make this ice cream we need some ingredients as follows.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients We Need:
- 500 ml condensed milk
- Half spoon vanilla extract
- 1 spoon cocoa powder unsweetened
- Some pecans
- Half cup cream
- 1 cup marshmallows
- Cashew nuts if desired
How To Make Rocky Road Ice Cream:
- Take a saucepan and place it on low flame then add milk and cocoa powder and stir while cooking.
- Cook at least for 5-7 minutes then allow it to cool.
- Then add cream, vanilla extract, marshmallows, pecans, cashew nuts stir well and place it in the refrigerator at least for 3-4 hours.
- If you have an ice cream maker you can use it.
- You can add cashew nuts when our ice cream is ready for garnishing.
- Take it out in a serving bowl, if you have a chocolate just melt it and add on above the ice cream.
Here Is Our Homemade Rocky Road Ice Cream Is Ready To Serve. Enjoy!!