Ingredients For Prawns Fry:
- 1 kg prawns
- 30-40 gm onions chopped
- 1 Teaspoon red chili powder
- 30 gm coriander seeds
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 Teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 Tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 dry chillis
- 8-10 curry leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Some chopped coriander leaves
Indications For Prawns Fry:
- First clean prawns very well. Take a pan and preheat the oil in that add red dry chili, 1 and a half teaspoon cumin powder, coriander powder, and black pepper powder, roast it for 4-5 minutes. let it cool then grind it and make a paste.
- In a Kadai preheat the oil in that add remaining cumin and curry leaves and roast them, then add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, ground paste cook for 15-20 minutes on slow flame.
- Now add prawns, turmeric, salt, red chili powder and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Once prawns are cooked good add coriander leaves and mix it well and off the flame.
- Here is your tasty prawn’s fry ready to serve.
Thank you for reading If you like our post then mention in a comment also like our Facebook Page for more updates And Keep Visiting.