Here is the Korean style egg bread recipe for your breakfast. We can also consider as an egg sandwich which is made with Korean-style, and this could be a best protein and energy source for your body. So let’s learn this tasty ‘Egg Bread Recipe.’
Ingredients For Korean Style Egg Bread Recipe:
- 4 to 5 eggs
- 3 to 4 spoon melted butter
- Half cup maida flour
- 4 spoon sugar powder
- Half spoon vanilla essence
- Half cup milk
- 1 spoon baking powder
How To Make Egg Bread:
- First, in a bowl add caster sugar, salt, one egg, maida flour, baking powder, butter, vanilla essence, and mix all these ingredients well.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and apply butter on loaf tin or on the baking tray.
- Now in the tray add this mixture and one by one break and add remain egg and put it in for baking in the oven.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes or till bread gets puffy.
Here is our Korean style egg bread recipe. I hope you will like this recipe share your thoughts about this recipe in comment box, also read more recipes>>>