A yummy and delicious homemade gluten free pasta recipe is in your hand, Here you will get to know about unique and tasty pasta recipe for you and also for your kids hope you like it.
So let’s learn how to make gluten free Pasta recipe at home with tomato sauce. First, we will learn how to make tomato sauce.
Total Time: 35-40 minutes
Serve: 4 people
Ingredients We Need for tomato Sauce:
- Half cup fresh tomato pulp
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 spoon oil
- Half T spoon red chili powder
- 1 T spoon sugar
- 2 spoon corn flour mixed in 3/4 cup milk
- Salt as per your taste
Ingredients for Homemade Gluten Free Pasta:
- 2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup capsicum chopped
- Cooked corn seeds 3 spoon
- Half spoon red chili flakes
- 3 cup cooked gluten free pasta
- 2 spoon chopped parsley or mint
- Read: Macaroni Pasta Recipe
How To Make Tomato Sauce:
- First, take a non-stick deep pan and preheat the oil in it.
- Then add garlic and onion and fry it till they get transparent.
- Now add tomato pulp, red chili powder, sugar with salt mix well and cook for 5-7 minute son medium flame.
- Add milk corn flour mixture bring it to boil and when boiled kept it aside.
How To Make Homemade Gluten Free Pasta Recipe:
- To make this yummy pasta first in a nonstick pan preheat the oil then add garlic and bell pepper and roast for 10-15 seconds.
- Now add corn seeds, tomato sauce stir between and cook for 2-3 minutes on slow flame.
- Then add pasta and cook again for 1-2 minutes stir.
- Then off the flame here is out yummy homemade gluten free pasta is ready to serve.
- On above add some chopped parsley or mint leaves and serve to enjoy your dish.
Let us know if this recipe work for you do comment and also Read More Veg Recipes>>>