A great homemade face mask for glowing skin this face mask will remove all dead cell from your face and gives you glowing, shiny and fresh face.
Scrubbing helps us to get rid of dead skin cells from our body and we all know how much turmeric is beneficial for our health and as well for the skin.
Here we will Learn how to make Homemade Face Mask For Glowing Skin; if you search on the internet you will get thousands of result for uses of turmeric. This face mask is very easy to make we just need 2-3 ingredients.
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant qualities which kill the pigmentation from skin. The main thing is this magical component also gives you rid from pimples and eliminates tan from your skin.
Milk cream improves your skin tone if you are women then must need to apply milk cream on your face lactic acid from cream provides moisture and softness to your skin.
So let’s make turmeric face mask.
How To Make Homemade Face Mask For Glowing Skin:
- We just need Turmeric, Gram Flour, Rose Petal or Rose Water, Milk Cream that’s it.
- In a bowl take flour, turmeric and milk cream mix well and make a paste.
- Then add rose water or petal and mix gently then apply on your face also on tanned area.
- Gently scrub your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash with water and clean your face here you are ready with a glowing face and with a fresh look.