Here is the another tasty ice cream of strawberry for this hot summer. In this ice cream, we gonna use eggs which make it tastier so let’s learn this ‘Homemade Easy Strawberry Ice cream Recipe’.
Ingredients For Easy Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe:
- A cup of half chopped strawberries
- 2 egg yolks
- Corn syrup 3 spoons
- 4 to 5 spoon powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Few mint Leaves
How To Make Homemade Easy Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe:
- First, blend all strawberries and make a smooth puree, pour it into a bowl and let it set aside.
- In a saucepan heat the heavy cream on medium flame until it gets a slight boil.
- After that in a bowl add sugar powder, egg yolks, corn syrup and remain cream, mix well and add it to egg yolk mixture.
- Mix it constantly, then add this mixture again in a saucepan and heat it until it gets thick enough.
- With the help of sieve add it in strawberry puree mix well and set it in the refrigerator to freeze.
Here is our Homemade Easy Strawberry Ice cream Recipe is ready to serve. While serving garnish it with few strawberries and with mint leaves and serve, you can also add vanilla essence if you desired. Also, learn to make more ice cream and drinks at home>>>