Here we gonna learn to make sapodilla ice cream. Sapodilla is also known as a chikoo, having something chill in summer feels very satisfied, isn’t it? In this ice cream, we gonna use natural fresh fruit. So let’s learn how to make chikoo ice cream at home. I hope you will love it.
Ingredients For Chikoo Ice Cream:
- 5-6 sapodilla/chikoo
- 1-liter cream milk
- Half cup sugar
- Few cashew nuts
- Almonds 3-4
- 2 spoon vanilla essence
How To Make Chikoo Ice Cream:
- In a pot add milk and bring it to boil on a slow flame, boil till milk remains half. This will take some time, now add sugar and off the flame and allow it to cool. Stir between a gap of 2-3 minutes, for 2-3 times.
- Now chop cashew nuts and almonds, & make a cardamom powder.
- Remove the peel and seeds of chikoo then chop it into tiny pieces then grind and make a paste.
- In a thick milk add vanilla essence, sapodilla paste, cardamom powder, cashew, and almonds, mix these ingredients well.
- Then pour the mixture into an airtight container and place it in a refrigerator for 4-5 hours. Let it freeze.
- Here is our homemade sapodilla ice cream is ready.
- Garnish it with chopped almond and cashew nuts with it spread some vanilla essence on above the ice cream. Enjoy 🙂
I hope you will like this recipe there is more for you, read more ice cream recipes>>>