Every time to lose weight we always search and look for different tricks and tips. Some of the people don’t like to spend their time and money in the gym because the lack of time we choose those tips which can save our time and money. Here is the solution for your worry, The Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe For Weight Loss.
This soup is perfect to lose weight because here we gonna use some veggies which contain low calories and fat, so without wasting any time lets learn to make this weight loss soup recipe.
Ingredients For Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe For Weight Loss:
- Finely chopped 1 onion
- 2 Sliced Summer squash
- 2 cups broccoli
- Bay leaves 2 or 3
- Salt and black pepper powder for taste
- 5 cup broth or vegetable stock
- 2 chopped capsicum
- Half cup diced carrot
- Minced garlic 2 or 3 cloves
- Half cup green beans
- Cabbage chopped 2 cups
- 1 Canned tomato
How To Make Healthy Vegetable Soup Recipe For Weight Loss:
- First in a big pan cook garlic and onion till they get softer.
- Then in a pan add chopped carrots, peas, and cabbage now cooks it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After that add bell peppers, canned tomato, tomato paste, bay leaf, vegetable broth and allow it to simmer for 7 minutes.
- Now add summer squash, broccoli and again simmer it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and stir well.
- Here is our raw vegetable soup is ready.
- You can eat it directly if you like and you can also grind it to convert it into a soup.
- Remove bay leaf before serving, garnish it with chopped cilantro and enjoy your vegetable soup for weight loss.
Also, Read More About Weight Loss >>>