Gnocchi is the soft dumplings which made with wheat flour, semolina, egg yolk, cheese, potatoes and with other ingredients. Here we will learn to make healthy sweet potato gnocchi.
In this recipe, we gonna use egg yolk, if you want sweet potato gnocchi vegan then avoid egg yolk. This sweet potato gnocchi will make your evening mesmerizing. If you are making this recipe for the first time then follow these easy steps.
Ingredients For Sweet potato Gnocchi:
- 3 to 4 boiled, pilled and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 spoon onion powder
- 2 spoons parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- Half cup gram flour
- Half small spoon black pepper powder
- 1 spoon garlic powder
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Half spoon red chili powder (paprika)
How To Make Healthy Sweet Potato Gnocchi:
- First, in a bowl add cheese powder, sweet potatoes, egg yolk, gram flour, black pepper powder, mix well and knit the dough.
- Mix with all spices ingredients together and set aside.
- Now roll the dough into cylindrical shape and cut it into 2 cm pieces, Dust it with flour and press lightly with the fork.
- After that preheat the oil in a pan for frying, fry the gnocchi until it turns into light golden brown color.
- When done take them out on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
Here is our Potato gnocchi is ready to serve, Sprinkle paprika on above and serve gnocchi with sauce.
Also, Learn To Cook More Tasty Recipes>>>