Here is the recipe for healthy stuffed squash recipe in Moroccan style, you will definitely like this recipe. For this, we need an acorn squash in this recipe we gonna bake this squash so let’s learn.
Ingredients For Healthy Stuffed Squash:
- Acorn squash 2 halved & seeded
- Melted butter 2 spoon
- 2 spoon sugar
- Olive oil 2 spoon
- Few garlic cloves chopped
- Chopped celery 2 stalks
- Chickpeas half cup drained
- 1 chopped carrot
- Raisins 4 spoon
- 2 spoon ground cumin
- Chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Black pepper powder
- Couscous 1 cup uncooked
How To Make Stuffed Squash:
- First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, Dissolve the sugar in melted butter.
- Now bake the squash halves cut side down for 25-30 minutes. With the help of brush coat the squash with butter and sugar mixture. Leave it in the oven for few minutes.
- On the pan preheat the oil and fry carrots, garlic & celery for few minutes.
- Then add chickpeas, raisins sprinkle salt and pepper powder and cook till vegetables get tender.
- Now add chicken broth and couscous and cover it. Cook it for few minutes then off the flame and leave it for 4-5 minutes.
- Fill the mixture in squash sprinkle some chopped cilantro and serve.
Read: Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Here is our healthy stuffed squash is ready to enjoy, learn to make more recipes here>>>