Hello And Welcome, Here we are going to learn how to make Hakka noodles at home.
Time: 30-40 minutes
Serve: 3-4 peoples
- 1 packet Hakka noodles
- 1 cup green, yellow, red bell pepper
- 8-10 beans chopped
- 1 chopped carrot
- 2-3 long chopped onions
- 1 cup cabbage leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2-3 spoon soya sauce
- 4 spoon oil
- 1 spoon vinegar
- 1 spoon chili sauce
- Half teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt as required
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- In a big pot take about 1-2 liter water and place it for a boil when water gets boil add Hakka noodles, salt, and 2 spoon oil.
- Before noodles get completely cook off the flame and with clean water stain the noodles and place aside.
- Now take a karahi and preheat the oil in that add chopped onions and garlic roast it for a while after that add all chopped vegetables and roast them for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add noodles, soy sauce, chili sauce, salt, black pepper powder and vinegar mix all these ingredients very well.
- Roast them for 3-4 minutes, make a taste if salt is required you can add then off the flame.
- Take it out on a serving plate and garnish it with chopped coriander and serve with tomato sauce.