Fried chicken biryani is a very tasty and yummy recipe, you can cook it anytime anywhere with fewer ingredients Check this out.
Time: 40 Minutes
- Chicken 1 kg
- Rice 2-3 big cups (dipped in water for 30 minutes)
- Half bunch of chopped coriander
- Half bunch of chopped mint
- Oil 2 big spoons
- Half spoon turmeric
- Ginger garlic paste
- lime juice
- 1 and spoon chili powder
- 1 spoon garam masala
- 2 chopped tomato
Method Of Preparation:
- Take a big bowl in that add chicken pieces, salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, and garam masala mix these ingredients very well and kept it aside to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
- Firstly fry all chicken pieces deeply and kept them aside.
- Now take a pan and preheat the oil and in that add garam masala and chopped onions and fry it till it gets changes into pink or brown color.
- Then add chop tomato, salt, and turmeric and mix them well.
- Now add coriander powder, curd, chop mint, green chili and coriander and a half cup of water.
- Add fried chicken with lime juice, garam masala, and rice
- On above rice add fried onion mixture and cover the pan tightly.
- Place it on the plane pan and cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes then on low flame cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Here is our chicken biryani is ready to serve, garnish it with mint or with coriander leaves.