To get fit exercise is must but with it, we also need healthy food to get rid of stress. Here we brought to you a yummy recipe for blueberry cheesecake. If you having kids then they gonna love it so let’s learn how to make cheesecake.
Ingredients We Need:
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 5-6 cups of cream
- 5 egg yolks
- Half cup vanilla essence
- 2 cups crushed glucose biscuits
- 3 cups gelatin
- 1 cup of milk
- Lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
- A cup of blueberry jam/blueberries
How To Make Blueberry Cheesecake:
- Mix crushed biscuits with butter and make a base for our cake then place it in a refrigerator for freezing.
- In another bowl add cream cheese, 3 spoons boiled milk, vanilla essence and lime juice and mix these ingredients well.
- In a pan, milk mixture adds this mixture and cook it on slow flame then add eggs and stir while cooking.
- After cooking takes it out from the flame and add gelatin and mix then allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Then mix cheese after that place this mixture on frozen biscuits mixture & again place it in a fridge to cool.
- And finally for toppings a mix some gelatin in water with blueberry jam boil it, later on, allow it to cool then place it on above the cake and serve.